As an immigrant looking to enter or stay in the United States, you can encounter a lot of legal complications and undue resistance. Often times you are filing documentation with multiple government agencies such as the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) , the Department of State (DOS), the Department of Labor (DOL), and the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR), just to name a few. If the forms are incomplete or inaccurate, or supporting documentation is missing, or you miss a deadline to file can cost you thousands of dollars in lost filing fees to the government, and whether your case is approved or denied. Who can you turn to for assistance, then? Asghar Law in West Palm Beach, Florida, of course!
Here at Asghar Law, our entire legal team believes that every client deserves to feel comfortable and confident when faced with an immigration case or issue. Perhaps more importantly, we know that all people are given equal rights under the law, but the difference between one case and the next is usually the strength and knowledge of the immigration attorney involved. That is why we go above and beyond your expectations to provide comprehensive, life-changing-for-the-better legal representation when you need it the most.
How can Asghar Law and our immigration lawyers help you?
- Asylum: To escape a dangerous situation in your home country, you can seek asylum in the U.S. It is no secret that current sociopolitical pressures exist to make asylum-seeking difficult, though. Get us in your corner and we will work diligently to get your asylum approved as soon as possible.
- Citizenship: The path to naturalization and citizenship in the U.S. may be arduous, but it is greatly rewarded. Allow us to be your guide from start to finish.
- Deportation defense: Is the DHS or ICE trying to remove you from the U.S.? There is no time to lose! Contact our deportation defense attorney to learn how deportation can be stopped or delayed, such as through the successful issuance of a stay of removal.
- Employment visas: Looking to expand your career in America? Or, do you need a foreign-based worker’s expertise to grow your company? You will need one of many different types of employment visas. We can help you get the right one and in the right amount of time.
- Family and marriage visas: After falling in love with someone across borders, it can be stressful not knowing when you can actually spend your lives together. Our team would be happy to see how we can bring you and your loved ones together with family and marriage visas of various types.
- Green cards: To live, work, and remain in the United States for an extended period of time, you may need a green card, which secures your lawful permanent resident (LPR) status.
- Investment visas: Some of the best business ventures occur overseas. To invest in a U.S. business as a foreign national, you will need to obtain an investment visa. We can help cut through the red tape and remove unnecessarily delays that could cost you money in the long run.
- Student visas: Are you seeking to complete or enhance your education at an American university? Keep your educational path open by hiring us to help with student visas.
We always look forward to hearing from new and returning immigration clients in West Palm Beach and, of course, far beyond. Call our immigration clients at (561) 609-0032 today to schedule a consultation. Se habla español.