West Palm Beach Employment Visas Attorney
Client-Driven Employment Visa Firm Serving Businesses & Individuals
If you are an individual or an employer looking for employment immigration services in the greater West Palm Beach area, we invite you to contact Asghar Law. Our immigration law firm is dedicated to providing outstanding legal service that is honest, transparent, and highly professional. We serve businesses of all types and sizes, from small, family-owned companies to large corporations as well as entrepreneurs and other business individuals.
Get the legal advice and support you need for an employment visa. Phone Asghar Law at (561) 609-0032.
In most cases, you must be sponsored by an employer to obtain an employment-based immigrant visa. Every year approximately 140,000 of these visas are provided by the U.S. government for qualified applicants. These visas are divided into five main categories according to preference. In many cases, spouses and minor children may be allowed to accompany or join the accepted applicant.
Employment visa categories include:
- Priority workers, such as persons of extraordinary ability, outstanding researchers and professors, and multinational executives
- Professionals with advanced degrees with at least five years of experience in their field or persons of exceptional ability in science, the arts, or business
- Skilled workers, professionals, and other (unskilled) workers
- Special immigrants, of which many subgroups exist
- Immigrant investors will to invest capital into an enterprise that provides jobs in this country
These categories are filled in chronological order until the annual limit has been reached, at which point a backlog will occur. Once your visa application is approved, it will be sent to the National Visa Center for further processing.
How Our West Palm Beach Employment Visa Lawyer Can Help
Our immigration lawyer has many years of experience in helping individuals obtain employment visas. We can take care of all of the details concerning your application, from qualifying you to submitting your application and handling any difficulties along the way. If you are ready to start your work-based application, call us for an initial consultation to discuss your case.
Reach out to our firm today at (561) 609-0032 or by contacting us online.